Five Unique Wedding Flower Arrangements for a Tropical Wedding in Sunny Florida!
"Five Unique Wedding Flower Arrangements for a Tropical Wedding in Sunny Florida!"
Beach wedding in sunny, scenic Florida Your bouquet should match your wedding’s bright, beautiful beach setting.
If you’re planning a beach wedding in sunny, scenic Florida then you already know the importance of flowers as an accessory and a centerpiece for your big day. If you’re in the midst of selecting arrangements here are five unique flower combinations that can add an extra-special spark to your wedding day!
1) Orchids and dahlias: The elegant, statement orchid flower is a classic wedding choice but, when paired with the vibrantly colored dahlia blossoms they provide a fresh, unique look for a Florida beach wedding.
2) Hydrangeas and pastel roses: Available in every shade of white, purple and blue; hydrangeas are the perfect compliment to a wedding inspired by the colors of the ocean. An extra-special floral combination is created by adding the delicate colors of pastel roses in yellow, purple or pink.
3) Calla lilies and tea roses: Tea roses are a hybrid flower created by pairing two types of roses and are known for their long stems and strong, sweet scent. When paired with the equally elegant calla lily the result is show-stopping and memorable.
4) Rosemary and peonies: The classic, ruffled peony flower is the ideal choice for a romantic, beach wedding. For an unexpected twist pair the classic peony with a fragrant bursts of rosemary.
5) Tulips and freesia: The colorful energy of tulips add a vibrant spirit to any beach bedding. Paired with the delicate blossoms of the freesia flower they are a dynamic duo.
Contact us for more tips on planning the perfect destination wedding at Sea Oats Luxury Estates in scenic Captiva Island, Florida.